A passion for making IT work for you
VentureNet opened its doors in 1990, originally housed in the garage of Bruce Beaty, one of the firm’s founders. From there, we’ve transformed into a multi-million dollar IT services firm offering a wide variety of technical services and support to a client base that’s grown to hundreds of firms over our history.
Take a few moments to learn a little more about our firm – our background and philosophy, our leadership team, the news stories of our growth and accomplishments.
What you’ll see here is the profile of a firm that makes client satisfaction a strong priority, a firm that has gathered and developed an outstanding technical team, a firm that is growing because of excellent vision, solid services and loyal clients.
A sample of what you’ll see when you explore the links to the right:
- A corporate culture that combines integrity, creativity and tenacity
- A leadership team that desires the best for its staff and its clients
- A technology provider that has developed top-level partnerships with technology’s biggest players
- A growing and successful firm with a recognized and consistent pattern of growth and excellence
- A group of technical professionals that want to partner with you and that make it a priority to help your firm grow and to leverage technology to reach your goals